Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Sen. Robert "KKK" Byrd (D -WV)

"My only explanation for the entire episode is that I was sorely afflicted with tunnel vision -- a jejune and immature outlook -- seeing only what I wanted to see because I thought the Klan could provide an outlet for my talents and ambitions."

**Bobby is blaming his "jejune" side for him joining the Ku Klux Klan? --> Hmmm. I've never quite looked at it that way.

I thought maybe he just liked wearing the cute white hat and gown or playing pinata games with them damn "Niggras" -->> His words on the Senate floor, not mine.

If I'd known it was his "jejune" side, though, I'd have never thought this way.........I wonder if this is why he and many of his Democrat pals filibustered the Civil Rights Acts as well? Hmmmm!

I guess his Democrat compatriots have no problem with Bobby's "jejune" side and "Niggra" hating actions.............Hmmm!**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.