Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Sunday, October 26, 2014

LIBERAL JACKASS QUOTE

Barack Obama (Truth-Teller Pt. 1 of 3)

"The bottom line is, though, these are all folks who vote with me (Democrats trying to get elected or re-elected) - they have supported my agenda in Congress...These are folks who are strong allies and supporters of me."

Thank you for your candor Mr. Prez!

I know many Americans can't handle the unfortunate truth that voting for individuals is foolish, because each individual running to be elected is a product of their party - and if they win will be a pawn of their party...Thank you for helping me get my message through.

Any vote for ANY Democrat is a vote for the policies of Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid.

Vote accordingly, America!

Labels: ,

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.