Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

John King (CNN Rumor Monger?/Truth Teller?)

"I want to be very careful about this because people get very sensitive when you say these things. I was told by one of these sources, who is a law enforcement official, that this was a dark-skinned male. The official used some other words, I’m not going to repeat them until we get more information because of the sensitivities. There are some people that will take offense even at saying that."

- The 'darkie' in question was supposedly someone involved with blowing up the Boston Marathon.

Hey John, if the suspect truly is "a dark-skinned male" just say so.  Don't get all wobbly trying to avoid facts...There is nothing wrong with dark-skin, and I'm quite certain if the perp was a 'light-skinned male' he wouldn't jump through hoops trying to explain it away.

Also, John, regardless of the suspects skin color, how about fact checking your stories with Big Brother instead of passing them off on TV as the Gospel based solely on your "sources"?...Not that anyone believes much of what they hear from the media.  I'm just throwing this tip out to keep King and his reporter buddies from being smacked down - and having to get publicly scolded by their government minders:

"Contrary to widespread reporting, no arrest has been made in connection with the Boston Marathon attack. Over the past day and a half, there have been a number of press reports based on information from unofficial sources that has been inaccurate. Since these stories often have unintended consequences, we ask the media, particularly at this early stage of the investigation, to exercise caution and attempt to verify information through appropriate official channels before reporting." - Boston FBI

And yes, for those who didn't figure it out, I'm insinuating John King's 'scoop' was correct, but he was reeled in by the first part of the Government-Media-Complex.

6 Comments:

  • At 8:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Нey therе! Wοuld yοu mіnԁ if I
    share your blog ωith mу twitter gгoup?

    Thеre's a lot of people that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Thanks

    Here is my web page; www.amazon.com

     
  • At 2:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Excellеnt post. I will bе going through a few of theѕe iѕsueѕ as well.
    .

    mу site tasty juicing recipes

     
  • At 3:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's hard to find educated people on this subject, however, you seem like you know what you're talking about!

    Thanks

    my blog amazon.com

     
  • At 3:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Eνerу wеekend i used to visit this site, bеcаuse i wаnt enjoуment, ѕinсe this
    thiѕ website cοnаtіons in fact
    pleasant funnу informatіоn tοo.


    Feel free to suгf to my web sitе; vegetarian recipes for meat eaters

     
  • At 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's a shame you don't hаve a donatе button! I'd most certainly donate to this excellent blog! I suppose for now i'll ѕettle for book-mаrking and adding your RSS
    fеed tο my Googlе асcount.
    I look forωarԁ to brand new uрdates and wіll talκ about
    this webѕitе with my Faceboоk gгoup.
    Chat soon!

    Rеvieω my sitе - sweet-treats-baking.blogspot.com

     
  • At 1:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Eхcellent blog yοu've got here.. It's dіfficult to find high-qualіtу ωriting liκe yοurs theѕe days.
    I reаlly apprеciаtе іndіѵiduals
    like you! Tаke сare!!

    Look іntо my web pаge - healthiest juicing recipes

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.