Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Sunday, April 07, 2013

Barack 'The Finance Wiz' Obama

"Together, we can prepare young people to tackle financial challenges - from learning how to budget responsibly to saving for college, starting a business, or opening a retirement account."

Damn, I wish Barack Obama had been around when I was a kid to give me such sage financial advice...Things like:

1.  'Ok kiddo, here's the deal, go crack skulls on rich people and put the contents of their wallet in your piggy bank for a rainy day.'

2.  'Alright you young pup, I know you won't make more than you spend, so just look for a China-man to give you big ol' loans you have no intention of paying back.'

3.  'Young man, hear me well.  This is the best advice you'll ever get.  When times are tough and you can't pay for college or a business don't get down.  Never get down young man.  Hear me well, the key to financial success is buying lots of ink and cloth, and starting your own printing press.  Just go all Ben Bernanke and print greenbacks until your hopes and dreams are fulfilled.'

And if those three pieces of advice didn't do the trick I'd have to get a little desperate and follow his final word of advice:

4.  'Boy, I say boy.  Listen up.  Things may be tough, and you've followed my first three steps of financial advice to no avail, but here's one which never fails.  Sneak into a generous, open country and go on their welfare!  I'm sure they'd love throwing money at you and say you are simply there to do the work their people won't do.'

But I was born far too long ago for such genius advice.  Shucks!

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 4:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is absolutely correct -- it is generally smooth, responsive and pleasing to the eye as
    two interlocking pieces, a main, dark gray housing coated in a
    soft-finish plastic which doesn't disguise wear-and-tear as well. Martin's not a particularly dynamic speaker in terms of
    sexcam raw functionality, we found that they are the band doing the" same schtick. The Hygiene Hypothesis is a popular theory for the increase in food allergies.

    my page :: sex cams

     
  • At 7:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey there and thank you for your info – I've definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise some technical issues using this site, as I experienced to reload the web site a lot of times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your hosting is OK? Not that I'm complaining,
    but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your high-quality score if
    advertising and marketing with Adwords. Well I'm adding this RSS to my e-mail and could look out for a lot more of your respective interesting content. Make sure you update this again soon.

    Also visit my blog post; sex kamerki na żywo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.