Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

2012 Liberal Jackass Quotes of the Year - #12

Rep. Emmanuel Cleaver (The Definition)

"If we had a white president we'd be marching around the White House."

He's talking about a "white" Republican, right?

"As much as I love Senator (Hillary) Clinton, I would have been all over her on 14% unemployment for African Americans.  I would have said, 'My sister, I love you, but this has got to go.'" - 'Racist' Cleaver (if Hillary was the current president)

Oh, I guess it doesn't matter what kind of whitey is in the White House.  If any 'honkey' performed as bad as President Obama has, Cleaver and his racist pals at the Congressional Black Caucus would be pissed and raising hell.

Obama gets a pass, however, because he's black and race trumps all - the true definition of racism.

Talk about "the soft bigotry of low expectations."

Labels:

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.