Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Barack Obama (Groveller-in-Chief)

"If you love me, you got to help me pass this bill...Give me a win? Give me a break...Pass this bill."

- Begging North Carolina State University students to help him get his 'jobs' bill/Stimulus II/Son-of-Porkulus passed.

How pathetic; and I'm not sure he knows how pathetic he is coming off to most Americans...Though I am certain the mush-minded-moron college tools do "love" him.

Funny thing about his bill is he's not even going to be able to get it past his own Democrat pals in the Senate.  It won't be a 100% wipeout vote, like his last budget proposal was, but it's going nowhere...Which is exactly what he expected, because his bill isn't a legitimate piece of policy, it's an election prop.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.