Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Rod Blagojevich (ChiTown Democrat)

"I believe some of the greatest stories in history are some of the great comebacks. You think about Winston Churchill, I mean he spent years in the political wilderness...If Churchill can comeback from something like that, when I'm vindicated, I certainly don't write myself off."

**Sadly, I'm quite certain most Americans have no clue about Winston Churchill and his time in the 'wilderness'...That said, the 'Gov' has to be out of his mind to put himself in the same breath as Churchill.

Churchill may have spent a decade-or-so in the "political wilderness," but everyone in the know in British politics knew he was a man with rare political genius; among many of his genius qualities...Anyone who has seen Blago on TV has seen a complete joke of a human being, and a man who is a functional idiot at best.

What I want to know is what did the Chicago political machine see in this clown to think he'd end up any other way than he did? Incredibly, the many they propped all the way to the White House is hardly better.**
    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.