Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Chris Matthews (Racist or Race-Baiter)

"I was trying to think about who he was tonight. And uh, it's interesting. He is post-racial, by all appearances. You know, I forgot he was black tonight for an hour...I was watching, I said, 'wait a minute!' He's an African-American guy in front of a bunch of other white people and there he is president of the United States and we've completely forgotten that tonight - completely forgotten it!"

**Seems to me Chrissy couldn't get it out of his mind that Barack's a black guy, and is dwelling on it!

I watched the entire speech (almost fell asleep a few times, but that's beside the point), and not once did I think: 'Hey, the guy behind the teleprompter is a black guy.'...IT NEVER ENTERED MY MIND!

What I did think was: 'Damn, the guy behind the teleprompter is contradicting the hell out of himself, and is a Liberal putz.'...But not once did I think of him as a black guy or 'not-a-white-guy.'

I suppose that makes me a radical...I suppose I'm also a radical because I didn't get a thrill up my leg like Chrissy, as well.**

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 6:39 PM, Anonymous PC_Bucs said…

    I seem to have forgotten whether Chris Matthews has a brain for a bit....I heard this sound bite from him and threw up a little in my mouth. The DEFINITION of a racist is a person who keeps noticing and/or commenting about a person's race or defining them by their race. Just like you, Pero, not ONCE did I think about the President's race during the speech. All I kept thinking about (much like justice Alito) was how easily this man passes off half-truths and downright lies with a straight face full of conviction!!

     
  • At 7:10 PM, Blogger ablur said…

    I couldn't believe that this so called smart guy hadn't learned a thing since his last big speech. He dusted off the old lines and rearranged a little. He stood there and lied at an incredible rate while putting down almost everyone in the room. All the while Nancy sat behind him giddy and teary eyed hearing all her dreams spoken out loud.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.