Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

James Carville (Package Measuring Smeagol Wanna-be)

"Let me buy a [security] pass...so that they can scan me and search me and measure my penis, then let me get on the plane."

**Whoa, whoa, James! Keep 'Little Jimmy' in his holster.

I wonder how Mary Matalin feels about her hubby whipping 'Little Jimmy' out at the airport? An even better question: How can Mary (one of the most decent and respected Republican political consultants) be married to James Carville (one of the most obnoxious and ludicrous Democrat political consultants)? It can't be his good looks, because I swear Carville is the son of Smeagol...Maybe its something else. Maybe 'Little Jimmy' should really be called 'Big Jimmy.'

Either way, here's praying the Louisiana Lunatic keeps "the precious" in his pants.**

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 8:19 AM, Blogger Poison Pero said…

    As a practice I don't delete comments: UNLESS THEY ARE IN FOREIGN LANGUAGES, OR LEAD TO LINKS OF DUBIUS SORTS.

    As such, a comment was deleted today.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.