Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Sunday, January 24, 2010

V.P. Joe "The Bag Man" Biden

"While we fully respect the independence and integrity of the U.S. judicial system, we were disappointed by the judge's decision to dismiss the indictment, which was based on the way in which some evidence had been acquired."

- Statement about a U.S. federal court ruling dismissing charges against Blackwater security guards who killed 17 Iraqis.

**I don't pretend to know what happened in this case, and won't attempt to defend the Blackwater guards...The reason I find this quote to be noteworthy has nothing to do with the guards.

What I'd like to know is what makes Biden [the Obama Administration] think the federal courts might not make a similar ruling when it comes to Jihadis who are moved from Gitmo [or any other military setting] to U.S. soil? These Blackwater guards were set free due to a 'legal technicality.' It's not far fetched to imagine the same happening with terrorists brought to the U.S. for civilian trials instead of facing military tribunals...I'd bet the courts could find hundreds of reasons to rule evidence was acquired in ways we wouldn't allow in civilian cases.

Hmm? I wonder if Obama's thought about this? Sadly, I think he has...Which means he'd be willing to see terrorists let loose on the American people, in the name of giving them a 'fair trial.' Also to be able to say he didn't do things 'the George Bush way.'

Just a little something to think about when our fearless/feckless leader starts bringing terrorists to the U.S. for their 'day in court.'**

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 8:47 PM, Anonymous PC_Bucs said…

    It makes me grind my teeth to hear them wanting to give TERRORIRST who also are NOT US citizens, the same trial rights that US citizens have! I guess I can see where the limp-wristed sentiment comes from, but do they not realize what a mockery this makes of US citizenry? hmmmm. I bet they do! I HOPE the admin doesn't think they are somehow buying good will with this type of (il)legal sophistry.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.