Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (3rd in Line)

"My criticism of the manner in which the Bush Administration did not appropriately inform Congress is separate from my respect for those in the intelligence community who work to keep our country safe."

- Comment after challenging the CIA and calling them liars, doing a double-take knowing she's caught in a web of her own lies.

**Poor Nancy. She's handling this issue terribly...I really feel bad for her, so I'm not going to comment on the matter. I'll leave it to someone else to comment:

“She can’t win either way. She’s either got to say to you: ‘Ya know, I didn’t understand.’ In which case she thinks she’s stupid. Or, in fact, she didn’t want to understand; in which case she’s frankly, pretty dishonest. Now I think that’s a pretty weak background for a Speaker to say: ‘Should I take the stupid defense or the dishonest defense?’ Which one do you think works better?"

"I think she has lied to the House, and I think that the House has an absolute obligation to open an inquiry, and I hope there will be a resolution to investigate her. And I think this is a big deal. I don't think the Speaker of the House can lie to the country on national security matters...I think this is the most despicable, dishonest and vicious political effort I've seen in my lifetime...She is a trivial politician, viciously using partisanship for the narrowest of purposes, and she dishonors the Congress by her behavior...Speaker Pelosi's the big loser, because she either comes across as incompetent, or dishonest. Those are the only two defenses...The fact is she either didn't do her job, or she did do her job and she's now afraid to tell the truth.” - Newt Gingrich

That's just a small part of what Newt had to say about this matter. Go here to hear more...Poor Nancy.**

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.