Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Joe 'The Bag Man' Biden (2nd in Line)

"I would tell members of my family, and I have, I wouldn't go anywhere in confined places now. It's not that it's going to Mexico, it's you're in a confined aircraft when one person sneezes it goes all the way through the aircraft. That's me. I would not be, at this point, if they had another way of transportation suggesting they ride the subway...If you're out in the middle of a field and someone sneezes that's one thing. If your in a closed aircraft or a closed container or closed care or closed classroom it's a different thing."

**Joe's been alive long enough to be familiar with the WWII saying: "Loose lips sink ships." Well in our time there's a new saying: "Joe Biden's stupid-assed, fantasy land, creative epidemiology theory, loose lips sink transportation industries...and scares parents into keeping their kids out of school."

Oh, and I would say his idiotic comments could start a panic but no one in their right mind takes this windbag (one of the many types of 'bags' Biden is associated with) seriously...Plus he was beat to the panic-mongering by the media.**

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.