Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Bonor (Sing-Song Sycofant)

"Elvis the white nigger, ate Burger King and just kept getting bigger."

- Opening line from a poem Bonor wrote about Elvis Pressley.

**Uhhhhhhhh. I'm not even sure what to say about this ridiculous piece of garbage. I do know only a Liberal could get away with such vile crap; especially with his poetic license in the use of racist terms...And he'll probably receive praise for it for one reason or another from similar POS's on the Left.

Let me take a stab at a poem:

"Bono the boner, writes poetry like a 'Gaelic chicken' or a crack-headed stoner." - Pero

Damn, that's pretty good...Well, it's good compared to the poetic dreck Bonor produced.**

2 Comments:

  • At 12:52 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I Think it is Great and Agree - Elvis was great, but became a PIG

     
  • At 7:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's interesting to see just how pervasive digital memory has become in our every day lives. It seems like everywhere I turn, I see something with a card slot or USB jack, lol. I guess it makes sense though, considering how much more afforable memory has become lately...

    Ahhh... who am I to complain. I can't make it through a day without using my R4 / R4i!

    (Posted on WhatPost for R4i Nintendo DS.)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.