Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Gov. Rod 'The Auctioneer' Blagojevich - Pt. 2 of ?

"I've got this thing and it's fucking golden, and uh, uh, I'm just not giving it up for fucking nothing. I'm not gonna do it...I'm going to keep this Senate option for me a real possibility, you know, and therefore I can drive a hard bargain. You hear what I'm saying? And if I don't get what I want and I'm not satisfied with it, then I'll just take the Senate seat myself."

- Caught on audio commenting on how he planned on picking Barack Obama's Senate successor.

**So, what did 'eBay Blago' want? According to the FBI he wanted a cabinet appointment in the Obama administration, or a well-paying job, campaign money, and a job for his wife on a corporate board, etc.........In other words, he wanted power, position and money; pure greed!!!

Incredibly, 'The Auctioneer' still has the legal power to appoint someone to fill the open Senate seat. The Senate would likely block whoever he picked (which is its right), but I would like nothing more than for this megalomaniacal idiot to show just how brazen he is by following up on his threat of appointing himself.**
    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.