Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Barack Obama (Prez-to-Be)

“Budget reform is not an option. It is an imperative. We cannot sustain a system that bleeds billions of taxpayer dollars on programs that have outlived their usefulness, or exist solely because of the power of a politician, lobbyist or interest group.”

**You should note this quote is not in RED, (which is used to denote the Commie-wanna-be Reds most Liberals really are)......The reason I didn't highlight it red is because if Obama follows through on this promise it will be the most Conservative action taken by an American president in a long time.

I'm not going to hold my breathe, but I am willing to wait and see how Obama leads before I form solid opinions on his leadership.......I'm a fair guy like that :)

That said, if Obama does as he says in this comment, he is going to be excoriated by his fellow Democrats and Liberals, because 'cutting back,' 'trimming the fat,' 'showing self control and discipline,' etc., etc., aren't in their dictionary.......Which is why I'm not going to hold my breathe (though I will pray for it to come to fruition), because I know I'll likely die a tortured death waiting for this promise to be kept.

“I think what the American people want more than anything is just commonsense, smart government."

Oh, my God! I think Barack is coming after my vote......I'm definitely not going to hold my breathe on this one, though.**

Labels:

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.