Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Sunday, November 09, 2008

Obama Campaign Workers

"I worked nine hours a day for 4 days and got paid half of what I should have earned." - Randall Waldon

"It should have been $480. It's $230." - Imani Sankofa

"They say that they gonna call you or they going to mail it to you, but I don't know. We'll see what happens." - Antron Grose

"They gave us $10 an hour. So we added it. I added up all the hours so it was supposed to be at least $120. All I get is $90...Talking about they'll mail it to us...They're not going to mail nothing." - Charles Martin

"I want my money! It's my money, I want it right now!" - Unidentified Worker

- Complaining over unpaid wages earned during the campaign.

**HAHAHA! Congratulations, suckers! Get used to being disappointed by Mr. Obama and his merry band of Democrat liars.

I think I've figured out why these poor saps aren't getting all the money they think they are entitled to: Obama is preparing them for the day he lowers his mythical 'rich' tax bracket to their level.**

2 Comments:

  • At 8:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Using the pre-paid VISA cards was a great lure. None of those pesky employee records or payroll nonsense needed...

    Now his minions will have no recourse with the Indiana DOL (note the Independent Contractor clause).

     
  • At 8:43 AM, Blogger Poison Pero said…

    I must admit I shed a tear for these saps.......Tear of laughter!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.