Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Chris Matthews (Obamaphiliac)

"Barack Obama is gifted in his birth by a wonderful smile. He has a wonderful way of disengaging or disarming attacks on him...Barack Obama comes off as debonair."

- Lets not forget this pronouncement Matthews made after listening to one of Obama's speeches: "I felt this thrill going up my leg."

**I never watch MSNBC or NBC so I don't have to worry about seeing it live, but I'm a little worried what I'm going to read about Matthews saying if Obama actually wins the election....I can imagine some of what might come out of his pie-hole:

"Oh my, oh my. I just got a chubby hearing Obama's acceptance speech!"

"Please excuse the drool hanging off my mouth...And the wet spot on my crotch."

"I must admit I've been having nocturnal emissions dreaming of the day Barack became president."

"The thrill is going all the way up my leg.........Ah, ah, ahhhhhhhhhh!"

Etc., etc., etc.**

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 7:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LOL!!

    Chris Matthews is such a whining wanker!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.