Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Richard Cooey (Dead POS)

"For what? You fuckers haven't paid any attention to anything I've said in the last 22 1/2 years, why would anyone pay any attention to anything I've had to say now."

- Comment when offered to make a final statement prior to being executed for killing two people in 1986.

**POS Cooey almost pulled a fast one, claiming it would be too difficult for the executioner to give him a lethal injection because he's too fat....I'm almost surprised the Supreme Court didn't fall for this line of crap.

I have no idea if this dead putz was a Liberal or not, and that isn't why I made this post. I made this post to make a point about the death penalty........I have no doubt an Obama dominated Supreme Court would have let this murderous fat ass live.

Hell, an Obama court might have made excuses for his sorry ass, and found a nice place to release him on the general public........With full welfare benefits of course.**
    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.