Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Nina Sanke (16 Year Old Voter)

"Yes, I'm going to vote...During this election, it could be decisive. Every vote counts."

- Commenting on her new right as a 16 year old to vote in Austrian elections.

**Let me get this straight, I'm not ripping a 16 year old girl, and I'm more than willing to assume she's a fine young lady........That said, I have a 14 year old daughter myself.

She is a great kid and I love her with all my heart, but she is a clueless young punk. Like 99.9% of all teenagers on the planet.......She has no clue about politics (or the real world at all for that matter), and two more years of experience aren't going to do a whole lot to improve this situation.

I'm not surprised Austrian Liberals decided to allow 16 year olds to vote, however, because like Liberals across the globe they care more about accumulating power than doing what's best for their country..........And there's no doubt most teenagers are and will vote for Liberals.

Again, I don't blame them. They are mostly morons......Sadly, this is exactly what Liberals want and expect, and is why they prey on the young knowing they will buy into the moronic beliefs and lies of Liberalism.**
    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.