Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Levi Strauss Co.

"Unbutton Your Beast."

- New jeans ad campaign.

**I'm pretty sure you can imagine what the "Beast" is......The "Beast" is 'Paul the Pincher,' 'Sock Nasty,' 'Honky Tonk Hank,' 'Cookie the Cougar,' 'Sir Reginald Mighty Pants,' 'Donkey Ramon,' 'Honky Tonk Hank,' 'D. Lerious,' 'Trout the Troutman,' and 'Saucy Sal.'

"Your worst guess on what the 'beast' is supposed to represent would likely be correct. I had trouble wrapping my brain around the research and development meeting where this idea was pitched - and why no one said, 'You've got to be kidding!'" - Marian Ward (Concerned Women for America)

Seeing is believing: Click here to check out the ads.**

1 Comments:

  • At 10:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Heh heh.

    Reminds me of a joke (or maybe a pick-up line) I heard in high school:

    What has 100 teeth and holds back the Incredible Hulk?

    My zipper!

    Yeah, I know... lame.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.