Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Monday, September 29, 2008

Damon Romine (Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation)

"It is an exciting time. This is all really very new in the last two years or so that we are seeing transgendered people in a new light."

- Commenting on tranny's finding their way on to TV.

**I have to admit I don't watch much TV; sports, fights, History, Military and Science channels are about it. But, I know for certain I won't be watching any shows with transvestites.....I'm sure it might make me a barbarian, but I can't see any reason to give my time to shows highlighting chicks-with-dicks.

What's really sick is now that they are on TV, the Normo crowd will start complaining shemales aren't on during certain times, or on certain channels directed at certain television viewers: The certain viewers they will want to hit will be children, of course.**
    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.