Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Speaker Nancy Pelosi (House Czar)

“I believe in natural gas as a clean, cheap alternative to fossil fuels.”

**I’m all for the use of natural gas, as well. I’m also for oil, clean coal, nuclear, solar, wind, geothermal, biomass, hydro, and any other energy source we can use to power our world……..I’m also in favor of using the cleanest and cheapest sources available, as long as we aren’t forced to use one type over another at the expense of ruining our economy, food supply, and way of life.

That said, Tranny Fran Nancy is a moron if she doesn’t know natural gas is a 'fossil fuel'!!

Amazingly, I don’t think this was a slip on her part. I truly believe she is this ignorant, which is incredibly scary considering the power she has over America’s energy supply.**

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 11:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The botox is hitting her brain.

    Prepare your short-sale of CLNE... right around $18; buy to cover at $14.50.

     
  • At 6:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HI INKJET HERE,
    DID YOU CUT MY COMENT? OR DID I JUST NOT HIT "POST"? AND IF SO WHY?

     
  • At 9:37 PM, Blogger Poison Pero said…

    Your comment didn't post, Ink.

    I rarely cut anyone's comments....Only if someone goes off on a completely out of control rant, and I'm not talking out of control as in I don't like what they say. It would take a bunch of cussing or something horrifically insensitive which would be acknowledged by almost all as being such.

    Repost your comment.

     
  • At 6:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HI INKJET HERE,
    DOESN'T SHE REALIZE THAT YOU GET NATURAL GAS WHEN YOU DRILL FOR OIL? IT'S BASICALLY OIL FARTS. (I'M SURE THERE ARE EXCEPTIONS)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.