Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Delmarie Cobb & Emil Jones (A Pair of Jackasses)

Cobb: "If people are still making digs at the Hillary Clinton people because we supported her, that is not going to bring us on board. It makes us feel as though we're outsiders, and we're Democrats. The litmus test for being black is [seen as] supporting Barack...."[He said] 'Thirty-five thousand people went to Springfield [to support Obama on Saturday],' I said, 'Then 35,000 people drank the Kool-Aid.,' He said, 'Barack is a clean-cut guy. He never liked gutter politics, that's why the Clintons did so-and-so. ...' I said, 'I don't want to get into this. So I went over to the elevator, and he said, 'Uncle Tom!' Then he grabbed me and hugged me and started laughing. I said, 'What did you say?'"..."Calling me an 'Uncle Tom' is beyond the pale, especially considering where he is [close] with Mayor Daley and with [Gov.] Blagojevich, I am hardly the Uncle Tom here."

Jones: "I emphatically deny it. I told her I never said that. She may have misunderstood."

- Both are Democrat delegates; obviously, Jones is for Obama and Cobb is for Clinton......At least two well known Democrats claim to have heard this episode, and concur with Cobb's version of it.

**Sounds like the Democrats are 'united' to me.........And it also sounds like the real racists might be black Democrats who can't see past color.**

1 Comments:

  • At 6:21 PM, Blogger C R Mountjoy - GDF said…

    It's been too long since I visited your site(s). Excellent Post.

    I have not blogged seriously in nearly a year. I miss it. But this thing called work keeps coming up.

    Thanks for the visits and I hope to frequent your site more often.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.