Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Monday, April 14, 2008

Elton John (Normo Diva)

“I’ve always been a Hillary supporter. There is no-one more qualified to lead America…I’m amazed by the misogynistic attitudes of some of the people in this country. And I say to hell with them…I love you Hillary. I’ll be there for you.”

**I am a great fan of Elton John’s music; he’s one of my all-time favorite singers…..But, the LAST THING AMERICA NEEDS IS A SISSIFIED, LIMEY BASTARD TELLING US WHAT TO DO!

Also, America may or may not want Hillary as president (I like how he skipped past the Democrat Party being the one to knock her out of the race), but if she isn’t elected president it won’t be because she’s a woman. It will be because she’s disliked by at least 50% of the country.….The fact she’s a cold bitch doesn’t help, but her gender is hardly the problem.

As far as Elton goes, I have a few simple suggestions:
1. I know you were knighted in the U.K., but can you tell them to quit calling you ‘Sir’ Elton John? Madame would be much more appropriate.
2. Quit dressing like a clown.
3. Quit smoking pole.
4. Follow Laura Ingraham’s advise of “SHUT UP AND SING!”**

1 Comments:

  • At 12:13 AM, Blogger Brave Word said…

    Elton is a Piccadilly person (pronounced with a "long S". His other recent show of Mental Might disregarded that the current administration has funneled more moneys into the AIDS cause than any other source on the globe. http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/rush_molloy/2007/09/27/2007-09-27_elton_john_blasts_president_bushs_aids_p.html

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.