Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Hillary Clinton (Pero’s Choice)

“Let me tell you something, when it comes to a fight, Rocky and I have a lot in common. I never quit. I never give up.”

**A comedian put it best: “If I remember the movie correctly, doesn’t Rocky get the crap beat out of him and then loses to the black guy?” – Jay Leno

That said, keep at it Hillary! Never give up! Never give an inch! Take this baby all the way to the convention in August!

There’s still a chance she can win the nomination, and I’d much rather she get the nomination for many reasons, not the least of which is if the Democrats beat McCain in November I’d rather it be Hillary than Obama….But I admit her chances are slim, so my hopes are for her to at least continue making a mockery of the always mockable Democrat Party!**

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.