Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

2007 Liberal Jackass Quotes of the Year - #5

Sen. Hillary Clinton (D - NY, Limber Leopard)

"If I had been president in October 2002, I would not have started this war."

**Gotta love Hillary making it up as she goes.......Heaven knows what her core beliefs on the matter are, but lets look at some of her quotes before the war.

"I ended up voting for the resolution after carefully reviewing the information, intelligence that I had available, talking with people whose opinions I trusted, tried to discount the political or other factors that I didn't believe should be in any way a part of this decision." (2003)

"There is a very easy way to prevent anyone from being put in harm's way - that is for Saddam Hussein to disarm"....."And I have absolutely no belief that he will. I have to say that this is something I've followed for more than a decade." (2003)

Hmmmmmmmmmm??????**

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.