Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

2007 Liberal Jackass Quotes of the Year - #6

www.gaystraightalliance.org (Fruits of the Loom)

"Without GSA (Gay Straight Alliance) access, students are forced to simply kill classmates who taunt or bully - shooting, stabbing and poisoning are the common forms of retribution."

**I should refrain from commenting on this quote; never know when a bullet or knife might be in my back, or maybe a little cyanide in my breakfast. But I'm not going to.

Somehow comments like this pass as 'free speech', but me calling gays "FUCKING NORMOS" is considered 'hate speech'!!! Such is the insanity and duplicity of the Left.**

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.