Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Thursday, January 10, 2008

2007 Liberal Jackass Quotes of the Year - #12

Martin Mersereau (PETA Putz)

"It's shocking and sickening......Any lessons meant to be contained in this segment are almost certainly lost on most children, who are more likely to imitate people they see treating animals cruelly rather than understand this behavior is wrong."

- Crying about a Hamas TV station showing animals being abused as part of a program aimed at teaching children not to hurt animals.

**Hahahahahahahaha!!! And no, I'm not laughing at the animals being knocked around.

Of course it's brutal to hurt animals, and the logic of teaching children to be kind to animals by showing animals being abused is beyond me. I'm not a Palestinian, though, so maybe I'm missing something.

I hope you caught the unspoken joke in this statement, however: I've never heard PETA complain about Hamas indiscriminately killing Jews, but they go ape-shit over animals being treated badly........I don't understand this logic anymore than I understand Palestinian logic. Which is one of the million reasons I'm not an 'Illiberal.'**

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.