Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Monday, January 14, 2008

2007 Liberal Jackass Quotes of the Year - #8

John Davis (Estabrook Elementary School Lawyer, Massachusetts)

"Once I have elected to send my child to public school, my fundamental right does not allow me to direct what my child is exposed to in the public school."

- Commenting on this school having a "legitimate state interest" in teaching the homosexual lifestyle, and the parents having no input in those decisions.

**1. I'm pretty sure this lawyer will have a good chance to make the 2007 Top 10 Jackass Quotes of the Year. (All the way back in February it was obvious this quote would be in the running.)

2. I bet the parents whose children were taken into the Hitler Jugend or the Soviet KVCh felt just as this prick states we should.......'That we have no rights when it comes to our children in the hands of the public school propaganda machine.'

3. Thank God for private and charter schools.....If I had to send my children to a shithead school like this one, I don't know what kind of crazy things I'd do to get back at them for trying to fuck with my kid's minds.**

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.