Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Friday, September 21, 2007

Jimmy Carter (Marxus peanutfarmera)

"I think it would be almost inconceivable that Iran would commit suicide by launching one or two missiles of any kind against the nation of Israel."

**Jimmy trusts the Iranians to not fire missiles at Israel? Sadly, I don't think he's kidding......And I don't think dementia is the reason; he's simply this moronic.

I realize it's hard to take lunatics seriously, but lunatics with high-powered weaponry make me a little nervous.........Especially those with nuclear ambitions. And even moreso, those who constantly threaten to destroy the West and Israel.

I'm sure this makes me a radical. I'm just not nuanced enough to understand the ramblings of the insane, I guess.**

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 9:35 AM, Blogger Kollapse said…

    Interesting that he would trust a country now led by one of the "alleged" terrorists that took Americans hostage during HIS term. What a WHACKO!!!

     
  • At 1:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sorry, he is no moron. He is evil. There's a difference

    Sean Penn. Now there's an idiot. A useful idiot.

     
  • At 3:34 PM, Blogger Poison Pero said…

    Thanks for coming by Pamela......I checked out your site. FANTASTIC! Love the VLOGS.

    Great content and such a beautiful woman........Good thing I'm happily married or I might become a blogger-stalker......LOL!

    Come by often, and check out my other blogs.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.