Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Rev. (Imam) Ann Holmes Redding (Non-Denominational Muslim??)

"I am both Muslim and Christian.......I am 100 percent both."

**I'm not shocked to see some of her crazy Episcopal pals have no problem with this declaration, but lets see how her Muslim brothers feel about it:

"I don't know how that works." - Hisham Farajallah (Islamic Center of Washington President)

"The theological beliefs are irreconcilable." - Mahmoud Ayoub (Temple University Professor)

If I were Ann I'd keep an eye out for a sharp sword.......She only needs to look above her shoulders, however.**

2 Comments:

  • At 7:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    As a Christian, isn't she an infidel?

    As a muslim, isn't her duty to kill infidels?

    Ergo, should she kill herself?

    The cognitive dissonance of the PC liberal must be excruciating.

     
  • At 8:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Does this make her 200% hypocrite?

    Skul

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.