Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Keith Richards (Crackhead)

"The cocaine bit was rubbish. I said I chopped him up like cocaine, not with. I pulled the lid off (my father's urn) and out comes a bit of dad on the dining room table. I'm going, 'I can't use the brush and dustpan for this. What I found out is that ingesting your ancestors is a very respectrul way of...y'know, he went down a treat."

- Correcting his original comment about snorting his father's remains with cocaine.

**Dear old dad was a "treat."

I have no idea if Richards is a Libby or not, though I'd bet my last dollar he is, but this quote is great.......Ol' dad had to know it was going to come down to this. Hell, for all we know pops was as big a freak as his boy.**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.