Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Sunday, February 11, 2007

James Sherley (Massachusetts Institute of Technology Professor)

"I'm not doing this to get tenured. I'm doing this for the reason that I wasn't tenured, which is racism, and I want this institution to admit that that is the problem and make plans to do something about it."

- Threatening a hunger strike until the university 'admits' he was passed over for tenure due to being Black.

1. Give me a break. Colleges bend over backwards for minorities........The last thing most major American institutions (colleges, business, government, etc.) should be accused of is rasism; unless it is reverse-racism of course.

2. This fat ass can probably go weeks on his reserves........At 5'8", 258 pounds, a hunger strike will probably do him good.**

3 Comments:

  • At 4:39 AM, Blogger Mark said…

    My friend, allow me to correct you on one statement.

    There is no such thing as reverse racism. That would simply mean there is no racism.

    Racism is racism no matter which race is discriminating against the other.

     
  • At 10:43 AM, Blogger Poison Pero said…

    Good point Mark.

     
  • At 8:33 AM, Blogger Jonathan said…

    I always wondered what the point of a hunger strike was. Why do I give a wet fart on a dry January Monday if anyone wants to starve themselves?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.