Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Chris Matthews (NBC 'Screwball' Host)

"We love good mayors because we love our cities and Giuliani is a city guy...I'm so sick of Southern guys with ranches running this country. I want a guy to run for president who doesn't have a fucking ranch."

- A statement Matthews made on the Don Imus Radio Show.

**Ooopss. The FCC won't like that one.......I'm going to leave my comment to the rest of this interview, where Imus killed Matthews.

"Did we bleep that out of there? What were you swearing for?" (DI)

"I'm sorry." (CM)

"If you were on 'Meet the Press' would you say that? Of course not." (DI)

"I think I said something like that on my show once." (CM)

"Yeah, your show, but nobody watches your show." (DI)

I couldn't have said it any better.**

Labels:

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.