Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Al Sharpton (Megamouth Shark)

"If we're talking about the urban agenda, can you tell me anybody else in the field who's representing that right now?"

- Commenting on if he'll run for president in 2008 and taking shots at his Liberal counterparts, particularly Barrack Obama.

**Please run, Al. I promise to change my party affiliation and vote for you in the Arizona Primary if you do.........Of course I'll change back to the Republican Party in time for the General Election, but I promise to vote for Al Sharpton in the Democrat Primary if he runs.

As much of a wasted vote as it would be, it would be worth it to have a shot at voting against Hillary Clinton twice in a single year.........Yes, I would rather have Sharpton than Hillary; and no, it has nothing to do with her being a woman or him being Black.**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.