Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Friday, December 08, 2006

"Zoo" (short for Zoophilia) = "abnormal fondness for animals"

"No there's no horse sex in it. If anyone goes to our movie hoping to see horse sex, they will be greatly disappointed." - Devor (movie director)

The movie is a "humanizing look at the life and bizarre death of a seemingly normal Seattle family man who met his untimely end after an unusual encounter with a horse." - Sundance Film Festival Judges

**It's a shame this movie doesn't show "horse sex," because it would be good for humanity to be able to see what can happen to people who have "unusual encounter(s) with a horse." As if it should be a surprise.

Amazingly this is based on a true story, about a sick fuck who had his colon blown up while being banged by a horse........A just ending for the perv, one I don't look at as "untimely" at all, and exactly what I hope comes to reality for all of his degenerate kind.**

6 Comments:

  • At 3:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It just doesn't get (TOO) much sicker than that, although when you are talking about 'normo' ville, I have my doubts....

     
  • At 11:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

     
  • At 5:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well I to but I about the list inform should prepare more info then it has.

     
  • At 7:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Amiable brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

     
  • At 8:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello

    We do not agree with this year BRIT awards decision.

    Please visit our little survey

    http://micropoll.com/t/KDqOnZBCWt

    Lady Gaga can not be better than Nina Hagen

    Poll supported by BRIT awards 2010 sponsor femmestyle
    [url=http://www.femmestyle.li/brustvergroesserung/methoden.html]brustvergrößerung methoden[/url]

    PRINCE HARRY WISHES HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BRIT AWARDS
    With a special birthday message from Prince Harry for the 30th Anniversary of the BRIT Awards

     
  • At 5:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.