Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Thursday, December 07, 2006

San Francisco State College Associated Students

"Associated Students, Inc. deems the College Republicans' actions as contrary to university values and feel they should be held accountable byt he university for their actions."

- Their "actions" were: Purposely stomping on homemade Hezbollah and Hamas flags.

**I could be wrong, but I'd bet good money these clowns would have no problem if a group of students demonstrated against the U.S. and stomped on, pissed on, crapped, or burned an American Flag........I could be wrong, but I'm quite certain I am not.**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.