Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Monday, May 08, 2006

Rep. Patrick Kennedy (D - Rhode Island, Fat Teddy's Drunk Kid)

"Sometime around 2:45 a.m., I drove the few blocks to the Capitol Complex believing I needed to vote. Apparently, I was disoriented from [my] medication... At no time before the incident did I consume any alcohol."

- Excuse after a car accident on May 4.

**On May 5, Patty entered himself into a drug rehab facility. He has managed to avoid any criminal charges. Not even a reckless driving citation........Oh by the way, it was his second car accident in less than a month.

Damn it must be nice to be able to get loaded and drive at will.......And if you kill someone so be it.

"By Kennedy standards, it was a fender-bender." - Howie Carr**
    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.