Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Monday, May 01, 2006

Nativo Lopez (President of the Mexican-American Political Association)

"Well, first off, I refute your terminology. You don't say 'kike,' 'patty,' 'WOP,' OK. You don't say'nigger'!... You're using language that's offensive to me and offensive to my people!... You pollute the air every day, [Lou] Dobbs... That language is offensive, it's derogatory, it's denigrating, and don'tuse that terminology to me again, referring to my people!"

- Complaining to Lou Dobbs for referring to his people as "illegal aliens."

**Wow! Lou was being insensitive..........He should have called them lecherous, fucking "illegal aliens"!!!

Maybe Ann Coulter thinks I'm wrong, though.

"Bank robbers and drug dealers ought to start claiming that the words 'bank robber' and 'drug dealer' are akin to the N-word. They could accuse lawmakers of 'criminalizing felonies' and claim they don't understand what the word 'jailbreak' means."

Ok, maybe she agrees with me.**
    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.