Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Monday, October 17, 2005

George C"looney" (Hollywood Idiot, 4 of Hearts)

"It blows my mind, because [unlike conservatives] we don't have to put the word 'compassionate' in front of [liberal]to say we actually give a shit about people. I'm going to keep saying 'liberal' as loud as I can and as often as I can."

**Truthfully, I wish Bush and his Republican pals would do away with the "compassionate" term, and just try to be Conservative..........And "Looney's" correct about Liberals not needing to put compassionate in front of Liberal.

He's correct, because there's no room for such a long word between "Jackass" and "Liberal"........Jackass Compassionate Liberal is way too confusing.**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.