Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Jennifer Lopez (Hanoi Ho'-Lo in the Making)

"Jane's been politically involved her whole life but I never have. [But] as you get older and you become more mature, you become more aware of the world around you..........[Jane told me] ‘When you're ready, call me and I'll tell you what's right and what's wrong, so you won't get yourself in any trouble.'"

- Relying on her new buddy and 'Monster-In-Law' co-star Jane Fonda to point her in the 'Left' direction.

**I had no doubt Ho'-Lo was an ignorant fool, but this is well beyond my expectations.......She really should keep her mouth shut and never allow anyone to pry into her empty mind.

She is very "talented", however, and is encouraged to use that talent as much as possible......Of course that "talent" extends only as far as her T & A can take her --> Much like her newfound friend, Barbarella!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.