Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Friday, April 22, 2005

"Hanoi" Jane Fonda (4 of Clubs)

"Nobody's had a simple life, but I know many people who've had a normal life, and what I mean by that is a life without major crises and traumas, without any deep psychological wounds.... There are people who have been happily married to the same person and I love to be with them and I wish so much I'd met someone with whom I would now be celebrating my 40th and 50th wedding anniversary. ... I wasn't dealt the cards that would make it possible for me to choose right for the long haul."

**BOO, HOO, HOO!!!! Poor Jane. I'm sure it's been rough having every advantage possible in life (Looks, fame, money, etc........She did miss the "brain-train", however).

May she live a long life of absolute suffering**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.