Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Episcopal Bishop Vicky Gene Robinson

"[T]hat was not my implication [that Jesus was homosexual], and certainly not anything I ever said. ... My office is being flooded with angry messages from around the country, and from around the world, about something I never said. ... We have absolutely no indication of Jesus' sexual orientation. Absolutely none. Therefore, it would be totally inappropriate for me to speculate about it."

- On remarks he made in February seeming to imply that Jesus was homosexual

**First things first: This ‘guy’s’ name is Vicky???.........I think I'll leave it at that**

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.