Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Philip Bennett (Washington Post Editor, Walter Duranty Award Winner)

"I don't think U.S. should be the leader of the world……."

"I have seen the future and it works………When I went to China, I felt I was seeing into the future."

**Holy Shiite! This POS said the 'future of the world is CHINA'!.....What a morbid outlook for humanity.

This clown definitely deserves the Walter Duranty Award
--- For those of you wondering what this means: Duranty was a NY Times writer who won a Pulitzer for 'covering up Stalin's deliberate starvation of millions of Ukrainians' --> Nice claim to fame.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.