Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Sunday, March 17, 2019

Pero Is Shutting It Down

I've been running this blog for 15 years.  It has had different names, and various themes, but it has been pretty effectively running for 15 years.

I have had many takes and comments, and have posted tons of content...Of course there are things I've said and posted which proved out to be wrong or short-sighted, but in general I stand by every thing I've posted.

Maybe I'll return someday.  Maybe not...But either way, I thank those who have come to my blog over all of these years.  I enjoyed it, and I hope you did as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.