Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Happy Valentines Day

For those who like the short history lessons I usually post on holidays, visit this link: Happy Valentines Day

John Lennon used to tease Paul McCartney for writing and singing 'silly little love songs,' but McCartney knew he had a winning formula for a simple reason:  Love songs speak to everyone - regardless of what type of music a person has a preference for - because it is the most basic of all human emotions.

There are hundreds of fantastic love songs...In my opinion the one below is the best in a long time.

As far as my special Valentine goes, I hope I'm blessed enough to 'love her till I'm 70' - and any amount of time I have after that.

"...kiss me under the light of a thousand stars."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.