Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Monday, June 16, 2014

Gretchen Gardner (Useful Idiot Extraordinaire)

"I'm at the breaking point...It's not because I don't like paying taxes...I have voted for every park, every library, all the school improvements, for light rail, for anything that will make this city better.  But now I can't afford to live here anymore.  I'll protest my appraisal notice, but that's not enough.  Someone needs to step in and address the big picture."

- Whining about the property taxes she has to pay for a 'bungalow' she bought in Austin, Texas.

Hahaha!  I love Useful Idiots...Especially the do-gooders who believe government can provide never-ending goods and services without it eventually catching up to their own pocket-book.

There's an old saying: "If you can't do the time, don't do the crime." - Beretta (among many)

Well, when it comes to Big Government, there's a less-well-known saying (though I'm betting it catches on eventually):  "If you can't pay the taxes, don't vote for shit requiring such taxes." - Poison Pero
    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.