Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Thursday, June 05, 2014

Sen. Mary Landrieu (D - Louisiana)

"Well, if he runs [for Senate Majority Leader], I will."

- Answer to a question 'if she'd support Harry Reid for the position if she's re-elected.'

"Of course she will...Why bother pretending otherwise?  Landrieu is a dyed-in-the-wool partisan, having supported President Obama's agenda 97 percent of the time." - Guy Benson.

I love Americans who say they vote for 'individuals not political parties (Republican or Democrat)'...I love them because I feel sorry for them - because they are political morons.

The reality in American politics is party leadership runs the show, and the party which is the majority of the various institutions runs the institution.  This goes for both Republicans and Democrats...Which is why the real question you should ask yourself when voting is:

Do I prefer Rep. John Boehner (or whoever replaces him) and Sen. McConnell, or do I prefer Rep. Nancy Pelosi, Sen. Harry Reid., and President Obama.

It's truly that simple, because the individual you vote for will be almost powerless, and will be little more than a pawn of the power structure.

So, who do you prefer?

Personally, I don't care who the Republicans put in leadership, they can't be more dangerous than the Democrat Triumvirate -  which is why I vote a straight-line (R)...Even if I don't like the individual much, because I'd rather have them as an (R) pawn than a (D) pawn.

It's the sad reality of American politics.  Anyone who believes I'm wrong on the matter is naive to that reality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.