Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Rozzell Medina (Chironic 'Bee'-otch)

"(A service will) memorialize these fallen lifeforms and talk about the plight of the bees and their importance to life on Earth."

- Facebook statement about the death of 50,000 bees in Portland, Oregon due to pesticides.

I have nothing against bees; I love honey and thoroughly appreciate the value of bees in pollination...But who cares if a bunch of bees died?  There is no shortage of bees, and they are simply bugs which multiply at an almost infinite rate.

Who cares?  Douche bag freaks like Rozzell care.  Goof-ball, hippy wanna-be, pseudo-college-professors who come up with ridiculous 'studies programs' like Chiron Studies:  "Chiron Studies has provided opportunities for students to incorporate courses on various aspects of gender, multicultural, art and social studies into the university’s curriculum." - Portland State University

In other words, Chiron Studies is for Liberal nutters who want to create Liberal courses instead of bothering with legitimate study - and those who find the need to memorialize dead bees.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:19 PM, Blogger Rozzell Medina said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 7:18 PM, Blogger Rozzell Medina said…

    Hey, slick. While I do not identify as a liberal, I certainly would not be conservative with my retaliation if you ever called me a "douche bag freak" or a "liberal nutter" to my face. However, I'm sure that you are content with lurking in anonymous Internet cowardice, you ignorant waste. You know, one drawback to ecological conservation work is knowing that tumors like you will benefit from my efforts, although you disrespect and undermine them. If you and your ignorant kind could just destroy your own ecosystem I wouldn't lose a wink of sleep, but since you can't do that without robbing my loved ones and me of a liveable ecosystem as well, I guess I'll have to give a damn about your ability to exist too. The irony! But remember that without people like me who strive to protect life on Earth while people like you live in ignorance and cowardice, there would be no bald eagles left to photograph for your blindly patriotic Internet graphics. All that being said, I hope you come to your senses and make better use of your time than to anonymously slander good people like me who are trying to improve conditions for all life on Earth on numerous fronts.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.