Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Al 'The Sharter' Roker

"I probably went off and ate something I wasn't supposed to.  And as I'm walking into the (White House) press room, (I'm thinking) well, I gotta pass a little gas here.  I'm walking by myself.  Who's gonna know?  Only a little something extra came out.  I pooped my pants."

Uhhhh.  What to say?

How about this:  I've never been to the White House, but every time I think of the man occupying it I almost 'poop my pants,' too.

For those who like details - even details from 'over-sharers/sharters' like Al - it's reported he threw his underwear in a bathroom trash and free-balled it the rest of the day.

Can't say he's the first to do that either ;)

14 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.